So we know we should be grateful every day; right? Yes, we should! But some days are harder than others! So here is my list is goto things to be happy about when things are…less than stellar!
- My Cat; Mr. Whiskers
- Comfy Shoes
- A soft bed
- Fuzzy Socks
- Cozy BunnyHugs (Saskatchewan word for hoodie)
- Chocolate ( always keep a secret stash Mum tip!)
- The way the rain sounds when it hits the roof
- OR the fact the Sun is in the sky. It’s always a good day when the suns out. It rains A LOT where we live!
- Cookies!!!!! Mmmm cookies
- A warm dry house…see #8
- Music! Listen to your favourite song
- A good movie…I’m sensing another post about movies and Netflix!
- Comfortable pants; as I get older comfy pants a huge happy dance moment.
- Nice smelling Soap
- A nice pen! I love writing with a really nice pen!
- Fancy paper; I’m a stationary geek!
- Cooking a big meal for my family
- An organised pantry ( yup it makes me happy)
- Having a nice smelling house; walking in the door and having the aroma of my own house hit me. It makes me happy!
- A clean and tidy kitchen bench! (I’m not a neat freak but I do love coming into my kitchen and it’s tidy)
- If my girls cook; which by the way leaves a HUGE mess in the kitchen BUT still makes me happy!
- Cooking/baking with my girls.
- Cooking with my Husband
- Cooking for a Group!
- BBQing. I love cooking and love it, even more, when I cook outdoors!
- My smartphone; yes this sounds vain but it’s my connection to all things back home.
- A hot bath, with candles and music
As I read through that list I saw a trend. I think I like to cook. This is just a quick list of things I can be things I can be grateful for! On very difficult days I like to look at things that do challenge me and turn them into something to grateful for. Each day is a challenge; it’s up to you if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
What’s on your Gratitude list? Drop me a comment I’d love to hear from you.